Selling physical products is not really a large part of our business model. Even so, from time to time we find something we love that we want to share with our readers. In addition to a limited number of products available here, we also have a Two Sides – Two Points pattern line that can be found on Ravelry as well as Gwen’s prior Knitability pattern line.
The Ultimate Project Bag
This bag has it all:
- It is a convenient size for carrying a “travel” size project along with your personal essentials (12”h x 18.75”w x 5.5”d)
- The felted fabric is sturdy enough to ensure that needles don’t poke through or worse yet, fall out and become completely lost.
- No zippers or hook and loop to prevent working from directly for fear of catching the yarn or the project in process.
- Long term durability even after carrying heavy loads there is no loss of shape and/or functionality.
- Inside highlights available in two colors — lime or turquoise
Price $25 plus $3 S&H
EduKnit Needle Gauge
The gauges are custom logo gauges from Nancy’s Knit Knacks. We both strongly recommend these gauges as they are precision machine tooled as opposed to pressed and stamped. This means is that each hole is exactly the metric size listed and the rulers along the top and bottom are also extremely accurate. Because it is made of a hard plastic, it won’t bend or get distorted. The convenient size easily fits into most notion bags.
Price $5 plus $0.50 S&H
We often discuss using either a tapestry needle or a chenille needle, but finding both can be difficult so we have put together a small needle set. Each package includes a size 14 tapestry needle (blunt tip) and a size 14 chenille needle (sharper tip). Perfect for all your finishing needs.
Price $5 plus $0.50 S&H
Entree to Entrelac
Although copies of the book can be found all over the internet, this is the only place you can order an autographed copy. Whether you are new to entrelac, have dabbled some, or love it and just want more interesting designs to try, this book is for you. For knitters who have never tried entrelac (or tried without success), the book is designed to work as a series of skills and concepts, each building on the previous, with projects along the way to try what you have learned. Knitters with some entrelac experience can review the basics and then learn options for shaping, seams and joins. For those ‘just here for the designs,’ each chapter has lots of projects. Please list the name you would like it autographed to in the comment box and be aware that with the busy travel schedule, there may be some delay in getting your order shipped.
Price $20 includes S&H